By entering the Columbine Pool facility, owners and guests agree to the following rules and regulations. Owners and guests that fail to adhere to these rules are subject to immediate removal.
- NO GLASS. Only plastic and metal containers with a closable / sealable lid are permitted in the pool area.
- There are no lifeguards on duty. The Columbine Pool is a swim at your own risk facility.
- The code provided to your association is for the use of owners and guests of that association. DO NOT provide this code to anyone that is not an owner or guest.
- All owners and guests are required to check in and may be asked to provide proof of ownership and/or rental.
- All beverages must be in a plastic or metal closeable container.
- Unruly behavior, loud and/or profane language, and music audible outside of ten feet is prohibited.
- Pets and animals of any kind are prohibited anywhere inside the gated pool facility.
- Use of the facility after hours is prohibited. Facility hours are subject to change without notice. See the Pool Hours and Location page for open dates and times.
- During busy times, limit your hot tub usage to 30 minutes.
- Owners that rent or loan their unit(s) to guests are responsible to inform their guests of these rules.
- In case of an emergency, dial 911.
If you experience a problem with an attendant or another guest’s behavior, please call the following immediately:
- Pool Manager, Wood Winds Property Management, 970.453.0458
- Breckenridge Police Department, 970.668.8600