The Columbine Pool is open by reservation only. Reservations open at an unannounced time each day for the following day (ie Tuesday reservations open on Monday at a random and unannounced time).
In order to comply with Covid-19 health requirements of the State of Colorado and Summit County, the Columbine Pool will require reservations for all owners and guests wishing to use the pool and hot tubs.
The rules listed below are in addition to the normal rules of the pool which can be found by clicking here.
- NO GLASS. Only plastic and metal containers with a closable / sealable lid are permitted in the pool area.
- Only one household per reservation. Household is immediate family members.
- Reservations are limited to one reservation per condo unit per day. All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your reservation is for 45 total minutes. After your 45 minutes have expired, quickly leave the facility so cleaning activities may begin.
- Masks are required when entering the facility, using the restrooms, or any time within 6 feet of another group. Exceptions are permitted for children under the age of 2 and any person with breathing difficulties.
- Check in with the pool attendant on duty before anyone in your group goes to your reserved hot tub.
- Hot tub use is restricted to groups with a hot tub reservation. Pool reservation guests may not use the hot tubs. However, hot tub reservations may use the pool as long as 6′ minimum distance is maintained.
- If you or anyone in your family are sick or showing signs of sickness, you are prohibited from utilizing the Columbine Pool facility.
- Walk ups are NOT permitted. All owners/guests must be registered via the online reservation tool. An unoccupied hot tub does not mean it is available as it can be down for cleaning, maintenance, or other reasons.
- The Columbine Pool facility may close at any time without prior notice. In the event of such closure, reservations will not be honored or rescheduled.
- Trespassing is strictly forbidden. The Columbine Pool is a private facility; Breckenridge Police will be summoned in the event of a trespasser during or outside of business hours.
Failure to adhere to any rules or instruction from an attendant, pool manager, or pool board member will result in immediate expulsion and cancellation of current and/or future pool and hot tub reservations.